Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Be afraid...

From Wired.com's 2006 Foot in Mouth Awards which could very much be the scariest quote of the decade:

"I want to squirt you a picture of my kids. You want to squirt me back a video of your vacation. That's a software experience."
-- Ballmer, riffing on the virtues of the Zune.

Ballmer wants me to squirt him with my vacation after his kids squirt me?! WTF? And people wonder* why the Zune is the biggest electronics disaster of the year. An embarassing 2% market share (November) despite all the bribing they tried with music blogs and fake blogs...

*actually people don't wonder...

And in case you need to recover from the images Ballmer evokes, Pelt has announced their Christmas shows - you gotta be in the heart of Virginia, though, to catch them:

Upcoming Shows ( view all )
Dec 27 2006 10:00P
Ipanema richmond, Virginia
Dec 28 2006 8:00P
Twisted Branch Tea Bazaar charlottesville, Virginia

No comments: