Friday, March 10, 2017


Beat Happening
- Beat Happening EP (1985) -- It's the yellow album in the above animated gif.  Greg Sage (punk guitar god of Portland) produced it.  I wonder if he is having the same misgivings. 


Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok b/w Merano" 12" Single (1984)

Get Thai'd! You're talking to a tourist
Whose every move's among the purest
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine

Side B is a throwaway.


Meatmen Rock 'n' Roll Juggernaut (1986) Worst Meatmen album of all time.

The Birthday Party, Junkyard LP (1982) Hands off this one, hands off! she cried/grinning at me from hip to hip.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Hi Jim, do you still have the mp3s of Thomas Truax & His Dark Tricks? Please email me at timothyahall@gmail.com if you can. I've been desperately looking for a digital copy of that record for years! Tim.

Suell de Melo Vieira said...

Muito Bom
Todos criativos e reais
Parabéns