Sunday, May 08, 2005

Coffee & Cigarettes #15

"I always said, girls are dangerous" Mp3 Mix


Image w/o permission from the great Zohar Lazar

"Kill Missy" - DJ Tripp mash-up (Missy Elliot vs. Kill Bill)
"Entertain" - Sleater-Kinney (wherein I change my mind on this band)
"Stop the Future" - Epoxies (a rip from Belly of the Beast WFMU Radio show from their forthcoming LP)
"One in Every Crowd" - Viva Voce (from their 2003 release on Asthmatic Kitty)
"For Real" - Okkervil River (our only non-female but it fits anyway - imagine PJ covering this - they're playing tonight at the Iota with earlimart)


( for more lazar danger girls pantings, er, paintings - go here, also and here - oh yeah, my fave, here)

Title quote is from is from a Hungarian Gypsy song.

UNRELATED: My "deep thoughts" on The White Stripes' "Blue Orchid"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, it's Mother's Day, dude. Freudian slip much?

Jim H said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, Mr. Hillside. My mother has never aimed a gun at me. Maybe a frying pan. But never a gun.