Thursday, November 30, 2006

Music at Airports

It's nominally better here at Boston Airport than BWI. This morning in BWI treated to all the bad AM songs of the 70's coming from the crappiest loudspeaker in the world: America, Fleetwood Mac's worst song ("Don't Stop thinking about whatever"), Devo's "Whip it", and on and on. Now I'm in Boston, it's only nominally better - Bowie's "Heroes" leads into Billy Joel's "Piano Man" - wtf? Why can't they just contract with Eno for more Music for Airports? Speaking of Eno... oh and here's my award for Biggest Dick of the Week...fuck you Velvet Lounge is a GODAWFUL place to see a band.... her'es a cool localish blog idea -- I oughta do this for DC. A Rifle Sport that links back to me even if I don't agree with what he's saying I'm sayin... ennywayz.... No Fun Fest has announced their 2007 line-up. I am officially out of it -- I have never heard of any of these bands. Finally, the buzz movie of the new few month's will be Pan's Labyrinth. You heard it and saw it here first.

They're now playing "Once in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads. I gotta scram.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hi! I just wanted to stop by to thank you for adding me to your links.

Nice job on your site. It is one of the places I check out on a regular basis. I just started my blog a month ago, and the traffic has been slow so far. But I will continue featuring lots of cool old artifacts and new things that are grabbing my ear. Please come back and check it out.

Thanks, Kevin

http://eclectic-grooves.blogspot.com/