Wednesday, December 15, 2004

well, my mind is goin' thru them changes

Whew... that was relatively painless. I hope you like the new look - with the new year coming, I thought it was time for a housecleaning.

I'll be adding more to my blogroll - right now I have all the folks I know about that have linked to me. If you roll your cursor over the links you can see some little descriptions I thought up of each of the links.

I'm going to add the "best of the rest" next and bring back my local links as well for all you DC-Baltimore folks.

The template was adapted from Martijn ten Napel - I wanted it to be a bit different from the blogger.com set of templates and I love the colors. He's got some more there. I also used Chami.com to improve some of my html skillz.

Once this is done, I'll get back to some groovin' music including some
Wipers, Gray Matter, Panther Burns and R.L. Burnside. I've been listening to it all night.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I dunno? The old look made feel like I was sitting on somebody's linoleum kitchen floor. But what do I know, I hate change.

John said...

the new design is hot. and i love my blog description!

Phil said...

yes - quite a lovely, simple design. i must learn how to make these myself as the blogger ones are so all pervading even if they're pretty good. i do find the the left side menu a bit off putting - so used to them being on the right.

Scott said...

I like the new scheme and the colors. And the descriptions of each blog on your links is cool as hell. Reminds me to get a new template one of these days...

Eric XXL said...

Jim... the site looks great. Thanks also for taking the time to post the basic design info. I've been meaning to update my sorry looking design for awhile if I stop being a lazy bum.

Looking forward to those Wipers and Gray Matter posts

-- Eric

Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

Jim H said...

Thanks for all the comments -- I think this is the longest comment thread ever.

Phil said...

Thanks for all the comments -- I think this is the longest comment thread everwe're all sick of talking about music i suppose.

Unknown said...

8 to 1. I guess I was wrong.