Tuesday, July 20, 2004

After three full days (I'm not at work this week), I've cleaned an entire moving box full of records. My guestimate is that there's about 100 records in a box so that's 200 sides. Needless to say, I'm glad I'm done -- at least with one box.

While I was working, I was listening to the new Fall and PJ Harvey's CD in between MusicChoice's "Alternative" channel. I was once mistaken for Mark E. Smith at a New Year's Party. For the record I look nothing like him:



Photo courtesy of Official Fall Website.

and I'm damn glad of that... but I got a kiss and a phone number. She was nice but I still wonder who she really thought I looked like. The album is a hit in my book and is getting repeated listenings -- PJ Harvey's is among her best as well. It's been a good summer for new stuff!


No comments: