Saturday, July 03, 2004

JAD FAIR

Totally Fuzzy provides a link to Jad Fair's online FREE album. Jad is one of the major forces behind 1/2 JAPANESE and makes the wierdest stuff you've never heard. His website has plenty of neat stuff on it. So put "your shoe up to yer noggin"... whatever... having just watched "I'm Trying To Break Your Heart" I needed a dose of true wierd and not rawk-kritik approved wierd. Hey, the movie was kind of neat showing all the crap bands have to put up with in labels and prima donna songwriters but man, their live music really didn't do anything for me, now-ow-ow... it looks like their albums are more interesting what with all the instrumentation but I'm not going out of my way to listen to 'em after that. And wasn't that Rolling Stone guy somewhat hard-to-put-your-finger-on-it creepy?

I sleep now... ("Lost Skeleton of Cadavra" reference)

1 comment:

Jim H said...

testing comment/email feature