Sunday, August 08, 2004

Additions to the Blogroll

In case you haven't noticed, I've added some new links to the right:

Under some blogs, I've added:
  • Tofu Hut - Innovative and wide-ranging and often delightfully obscure...

  • Gramophone - Popular but on a brief hiatus while the author recovers from an accident...

  • Idiot's Guide - Actually, an Idiot's Guide to Dreaming is the full name - covers alot from the same timeframe but totally different and interesting stuff...

  • Victorian Child - Very active lately - lots of offbeat pop and new stuff reviewed - has an English sense of humor...

  • Lost Bands (of the New Wave Era) - Great bands that were eaten up by the Machine or just plain disappeared begin their comeback here, one MP3 at a time...

  • Something I Learned - Enthusiastic coverage of obscurities from the same 1980-90's indie icons worshipped here...

  • Never Came Home - I wish they would come back home, no posts since mid-July...

Under some others, I've added:
  • Red Envelopes (or Moving Pictures)- My humble emerging attempt to capture thoughts on movies and TV - focus on "serious flicks" and trashy stuff... mostly writing for the fun of it and to gain greater understanding of the art in my life. The name is an homage, if such a thing is possible, to Netflix.
  • Phoood - A blog about, well, American junk food.

And finally, under some yokels, I've added:
  • MetroMap - A neato application that maps DC-based blogs by subway station (I'm at Foggy Bottom). You can also find out where wonkette's office is - woo-hoo - more importantly, where the Sal Gabor Project is.
  • DC Food - My other other journal, which is only somewhat about DC food. Mostly I cover wine, beer, cigars, junk food and the occasional restaurant review and some odds and ends. Usually stuff I like but occasionally, I'll use it to rant over a bad experience.

No comments: