Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Bob now an MP3 Blogger

It's official - local DJ, former Husker Du rock god Bob Mould is now a MP3 Blogger. He's been talking about it for several days so I suspected this was coming.

Seems at least for the first post, he's sorta doing what I am doing - taking out of print vinyl from his collection and giving it second life. The difference here is that I'm being non-discriminatory - and blogging about anything in the collection whether it sucks, rocks, blows or goes although that might be the case with him as well...

I would suspect that I'm (we're?) going to go through some some vinyl awe, envy and angst, though, soon enough - I would bet his record collection to be monumental.

Anyway, welcome, Bob - I might even go see one of your shows someday, really... (and that stuff I said about your kvetching earlier, just keeding).

2 comments:

Eric XXL said...

huh... given where his passion lies these days the last thing I expected was a Viletones song. Whatever, he seems to "get it" when it comes to mp3 blogging which is cool. Looking forward to see where he takes it ( I've been glued to his blog since it's inception earlier this year )

Spoilt Victorian Child said...

who'd of thought it...
Bob Mould Doing a blog,
How come i didn't find it earlier, damn!
Thanks for the pointer...

Simon
x